Cozy rooms are divided into 4 hotel buildings. Every room has a lavatory, shower with heated floor, regulated central heating system and air conditioner, refrigerator, safety box, blow-dryer, LED satellite TV. All rooms are double with additional space for two extra beds.
Cozy rooms are divided into 4 hotels. Every room has a lavatory, shower with heated floor (24-hour access to hot and cold water), regulated central heating system and air conditioner, a refrigerator, safety box, blow-dryer, LED satellite TV. All rooms are double with additional space for two extra beds.
- five meals a day;
- swimming pool;
- SPA center (Russian bath, hamam, Jacuzzi, Charcot’s douche, salt bath, Shungite herbal bath);
- children’s playroom (1200m2); New!
- Wi-Fi in the night club and in billiards room;
- ropes course;
- hookah night club with karaoke;
- charcoal grill, skewers;
- table tennis, board games.
- Modern soccer field with artificial turf
- Multiple gazebos
- Open-air pavilion for entertainment
- Beach volleyball court
- Basketball ring
- Sports equipment rentals
- sound equipment in the banquet room;
- providing the mansard with chairs, tribune, projector and sound equipment for seminars, trainings or conferences.
It is recommended to book rooms 2 weeks prior to check-in date
Banquet room occupancy – 250 people
There is a possibility of equipping the room with sound equipment for banquets.
There are 2 options of banquet menu:
- 5500 tenge per person + 10%
- 7500 tenge per person + 10%
*prices do not include alcohol
Beshbarmak (boiled mutton with noodles) can be ordered at additional cost.
Standard room – 8900 tenge per person per night with double occupancy
With single occupancy in a double room the price is 13900 tenge per night.
For children ages 5 - 12 – 6900 tenge.
Children under 5 years old stay for free.
Child’s birth certificate must be presented.
Retirees and individuals with disabilities receive a 10% discount for accommodation if they reserve a room for 5 or more nights in a row.
- Breakfast – 1500 tenge per person
- Lunch – 3000 tenge per person
- Supper – 1500 tenge per person
- Dinner – 3000 tenge per person
station Kurort Borovoye – “Discovery Borovoe” and “Discovery Borovoe” - station Kurort Borovoye (greeting and farewell):
- Mini bus (13 seats) – 10 000 tenge
- Bus (30 seats) – 20 000 tenge
- Car (4 seats) – 5 000 tenge
BATH TUB (6-10 people)
- from 10:00 to 13:00 – 10 000 tenge per hour, additional hour – 7 000 tenge
- from 13:00 to 19:00 – 15 000 tenge per hour, additional hour – 7 000 tenge
- from 19:00 to 00:00 – 20 000 tenge per hour, additional hour – 7 000 tenge
SPORT EQUIPMENT RENTALS:
Name of sports equipment
|Billiards (1 hour)||1 000 tenge|
|Ski (1 hour)||500 tenge|
|Skates (1 hour)||300 tenge|
Ice slides (throughout the stay).
Tubes can be rented for free or you can bring your own.
Sliding is allowed only in tubes.
|2 000 tenge per 1 tube|
|Bicycles (1 hour)||500 tenge|
Snowmobiles (with instructor)
15 000 tenge per 1 hour
7 500 tenge per 30 min
3 750 tenge per 15 min
2 500 tenge per 10 min
Following companies have entrusted their recreation to us:
- Meeting of Successful applicant School of the Urals Federal University
- Asian sports orientation Championship
- Teambuilding of TechnoDom Kokshetau
- Amur Fest 2014
- Teambuilding of join-stock company “National Informational Technologies”
- Youth training camp of soccer team “BulatAMT”
- Winter sports festival “Kazakhtelecom” Kokshetau
- Teambuilding of chain stores “Diona”
- III annual intensive course “Man capital in business. Best development practices”
- Kazakhstan Forum of Photographers
- Teambuilding Hilti
- Training “How can a business survive a crisis?”